Your business may be successful, your customers may be content, but are you letting new opportunities to improve efficiency or acquire new customers slip through your grasp?
This program is not for the faint hearted or the non-committed; it is for those business owners who are really willing to make a difference and are not afraid of taking on challenges. You understand that introducing systems and performance standards are the key to achieving what you want from your business in the future.
Being mentored or coached means there is more demand to really perform and not let you get away with all those old habits that have been holding you and your business back.
You must be committed to change.
- Are your employees misinterpreting sales growth as profit thereby raising their reward expectations?
- Do you know the true cost of each individual product and service?
- Are you feeling an inability to follow through on reward promises to employees?
- Do you know how much additional cash you will need to fuel accelerated growth?
- Are there dotted lines in your organisational structure?
- Are you experiencing unprofitable growth because the growth rate of overhead is exceeding the growth rate of sales?
- Is there undue stress between sales and operations?
- Do you have too many meetings?
- Is your company outgrowing the abilities of certain long-term loyal staff?
- Is everybody waiting for you to do something?
- Have you been repeatedly turned down by banks and others for financing?
- Are you not allowing people the authority to make decisions and the corresponding opportunity to learn from mistakes?
- Is your company confused with priorities and direction?
- Do you fear losing control to new management?
- Does your staff feel you attempt to implement your most recently read management theory?
- Are you experiencing poor cash flow?
- Are you unable to make capital investments?
- Are you unable to hire key people because they view the business as too risky?
- Are you unable to recruit key people because you cannot afford to pay them?